At Crudden Dolan Ltd, we will work closely with you to prepare cash flow and budget analyses which can be used as your organisation's financial plan and financial management tool.
We can help identify sources of finance for new and established businesses. We prepare business plans and forecasts, bank proposals and advice on capital structures, taxation implications and carry out due diligence. We assist in formulating and implementing strategies and setting goals.
We assist with grant applications and have established relationships with a number of local funding bodies.
Sources of finance that we can assist with include:
• Credit from suppliers
• Leasing or contract hire
• Equity; and grants
We offer a supportive and constructive business start-up service which takes the stress out of starting up by providing step by step assistance to get your business up and running. The services we offer include:
• Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
• Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
• Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
• Establish a good working relationship with your bank
• Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
• Deal with company secretarial issues
• Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Our business plan service includes:
• Advice regarding the content of a business plan
• Assistance on the preparation of a business plan based on information provided
• Production of a set of illustrative financial projections
• Independent validation of a business plan
Our computerised accounting systems service includes:
• Installation and training on Sage Line 50 and Instant Accounts
• Installation and training on Sage Payroll
• Installation and training on Microsoft Word and Excel
• Installation and training on all other major accounting packages including Kingswood and Quickbooks
This specialism has grown for over 50 years and we now provide a full range of services to charities and NFPs based in Northern Ireland and beyond.
With the establishment of the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland governance and reporting requirements for NI charities will increase significantly. We can fully support your organisation with compliance. We can provide advice and recommendations and can install and support accounting systems to enable you to meet your new obligations.
We have also helped clients deal as efficiently and successfully as possible with queries and inspection reports from DARD, related to their various grant and subsidy schemes.
We can use our experience and knowledge in this area to help you with any farming administration issues that you may come up against from time to time.
This loan calculator allows you to calculate monthly payments for a car loan or a mortgage. Please enter the three items below to calculate your monthly payment. Results will appear in the blank field at the bottom.
Please enter the loan amount with no commas (eg. 195000). The interest rate given as a % but DO NOT include the '%' (eg. 4.35). The number of years of the loan give as a complete figure (eg. 5).